General Terms and Conditions WDBIZ Membership Terms and Conditions
The terms and conditions for becoming a WDBIZ member and gaining wholesale access to all of our guitar parts and luthier supplies, are straight-forward. Please read the qualification and terms / conditions section carefully before proceeding with your application or order.
Receiving all WD music products has to offer at a significant discount is a privilege that is reserved for qualified dealers and luthiers only. Our obligations include fast service, top notch customer support, wholesale pricing and very high fill rates. Your requirements as shown below are reasonable, common sense, and will ensure a healthy margin for you. If you have any questions at all about our WDBIZ memberships, or are outside the United States and have trouble understanding them, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Qualification for Membership
- Minimum Order Amounts: WD offers very significant discounts to their Biz clients. Order Volume must be maintained over the minimum level in order to qualify for the WD Biz. There is no minimum dollar amount at dealer cost per order.
- Tax ID Number / DBA / Corporate Info: This information will help us process your application faster. If you do not currently have a Tax ID number, or are outside of the US, please tell us in your application about your business in your application and why you should be considered for full wholesale access.
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions should be fully read and understood prior to applying for membership. WD reserves the right to alter these terms and conditions at any time. Failure to comply with these terms may result in the cancellation of your membership or denial of your application.
- A WD Biz member cannot use any WD product graphic or product description on their website / EBay / online store, etc unless the actual product has been purchased from WD and in stock by the member.
- Images and descriptive copy on WD music website is not to be used without the expressed WRITTEN consent by WD music products. Doing so without permission is a copyright infringement and may be cause to terminate membership.
- COD orders will have a $12.50 COD fee added. We have no control over this, FedEx and UPS charge regardless. Also be aware that expedited orders or high dollar value orders may require secured funds for COD. Again, we have no control over this. International orders can not ship COD.
- OEM orders are bulk packaged and not for resale.
- WD does not offer drop shipping as a service. We cannot be the world’s warehouse and it creates too much confusion with returns and warranty issues. We ship many international orders and invoices are used for packing lists. We will ship to any address you enter in the Ship To field, it may be a painter or someone who is helping you with a build or project, but please be aware that an invoice will accompany the shipment.
- WDBIZ prices are calculated in US Dollars (USD).
WDBIZ return policy
- ALL wdbiz.com orders are subject to a 15% restock fee if the return is found to not be a WD error. Each item was inspected, packaged, packed and shipped. If it is a WD error there will be no restock fee and return postage will be refunded.
- All wdbiz.com returns are returned for “credit on file” to be used for future orders. All returns must have a Return Merchandise Authorization number. You must fill out an RMA Form or contact Customer Service at (800)449-9348 for an RMA number. Any items returned without an RMA will be refused.
International Shipping Duties and Customs
Please read the International Shipping page linked at the bottom of every page.
- You may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for further information.
- Domestic customers who choose the USPS option will be charged for and shipped via Priority Mail. The USPS shipping interface is not able to accurately calculate freight on most wholesale orders, this is why it is not offered as a drop down option.
About Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policies:
Please note that many of the products offered by WD Music Products, Inc. are subject to vendor established and enforced MAP policies. These policies do not extend to the seller’s actual resale price, which the seller sets in its sole discretion.
Please note as of 5/25/2018:
All Kluson Dealers Must Follow MAP Pricing Guidelines.
For complete information please click here.
MAP policies are designed to:
- Maintain a higher perceived value for the consumer;
- Improve profit margins and sell-through for retail;
- Improve representation of products in the retail environment, regardless of local competitive conditions;
- Accelerate product sales; and,
- Provide equal pricing and profit margins for all retailers regardless of size and buying power.
WD Music Products, Inc. strongly encourages our customers to consult with vendors to ensure compliance with vendor MAP polices.
W.D. Music is not liable for the unauthorized placement or incorporation of licensed Fender® Replacement Necks on guitars and basses not sold by Fender Musical Instrument Corporation.
Rather order over the phone? Call the order hotline at 877-WDMUSIC
Copyright 2007 WD Music Products Inc.®. Fender®, Gibson®, Les Paul®, Tonepros® and other brand names are trademarks of their respective owners.